Search This Blog

April 30, 2013

IWSG May 1st 2013


      I have so many things on my mind, but luckily writing IS one.  I've been brainstorming ways to use bits of time for writing.  Half of my writing is on a computer, the other in notebooks.  Only one comes with me everywhere.  I've been looking at possibly paying for a writing app for my phone but I'm weary of paying for an app that may not even be what I want. Any advice?

       For writers who are looking for support this May first; I was recently reminded of one of may favorite quotes:  Do what you love and the money (or success) will follow.  If you enjoy it, why give it up?  Just keep at it.  If nothing else you have something in your life that makes you happy and a dream to hold on to.

        This has been short and sweet and hopefully that means I'll get a chance to visit other IWSGers.  Happy May everyone and keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment