Search This Blog

April 6, 2013

Writing update

It is about time I visit my blog again.  Here is my news:

1.  For any visitors that have previously commented that I should remove captcha, I did and I think I need it back for a bit. The comments seem a bit...sketchy. 

2.   This isn't "new" but I don't think I've posted it before.  I'm going to try to keep my writing clean.  I'll be the first to admit that it's hard to write an anger-filled fight scene without a few curses flying around, and I'm not always able to do it.

3.  Wring and I had a trial separation and we're still working on going steady again.  It seems to be an on-again off-again relationship right now.

4.  I have almost come to the conclusion that I need to do a major revision of the middle part of my draft of The Mythical Male.  When I feel courageous I may take another look, however that is not a good way to restart a relationship with writing.

5.  I have written a few chapters of Princess Knights.  I'm not sure I can even call it a first draft.  It is a first attempt at telling part of a story in my head.  That I am sure of.

6.  I have an idea and plot for a story that would be tremendously controversial.  How so?  It would be a Christian fiction that would go along with some of what I stated in my post: Do I Dare?

7.  I thank everyone who reads this.  I've been struggling with feeling like a failure in many ways, especially with writing.  If you're reading this, I'm not a complete failure as a writer.  That's a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment