It is about time I visit my blog again. Here is my news:
1. For any visitors that have previously commented that I should remove captcha, I did and I think I need it back for a bit. The comments seem a bit...sketchy.
2. This isn't "new" but I don't think I've posted it before. I'm going to try to keep my writing clean. I'll be the first to admit that it's hard to write an anger-filled fight scene without a few curses flying around, and I'm not always able to do it.
3. Wring and I had a trial separation and we're still working on going steady again. It seems to be an on-again off-again relationship right now.
4. I have almost come to the conclusion that I need to do a major revision of the middle part of my draft of The Mythical Male. When I feel courageous I may take another look, however that is not a good way to restart a relationship with writing.
5. I have written a few chapters of Princess Knights. I'm not sure I can even call it a first draft. It is a first attempt at telling part of a story in my head. That I am sure of.
6. I have an idea and plot for a story that would be tremendously controversial. How so? It would be a Christian fiction that would go along with some of what I stated in my post: Do I Dare?
7. I thank everyone who reads this. I've been struggling with feeling like a failure in many ways, especially with writing. If you're reading this, I'm not a complete failure as a writer. That's a step in the right direction.