Search This Blog

July 1, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 7/1/12

Happy July!  Here are six more sentences from my WIP The Mythical Male.  In this section, Tovi is enjoying his morning off of work and his Personal Computing Assistant is ruining his good mood.  


            “Weather report calls for severe storms in the evening.”

            “Way to wreck my mood, you stupid computer! I guess I better make the most of the sunshine. Baseball sounds like fun.”

            “You said yesterday that all your friends are working today.”

            “Do I need to start looking for your power switch, Dexter?”

            “It’s located in the compartment behind my screen.”


I hope you enjoyed my six sentences.  Make sure you check out other great six sentences at Six Sentence Sunday


6 comments:

  1. I have enough problems with/from my computer withut it talking back to me! Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love the computer's personality--and that's its name is Dexter. Poor Tovi. I hope he finds something fun to do on his day off. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I hate it when computers start getting mouthy. Compelling, and humorous six, very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a computer with a personality. At least Dexter is helpful enough to tell him where the power switch is. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A talking computer. Eerie!! Good choice for the name. I like Dexter.

    ReplyDelete