Search This Blog

June 19, 2012

A Writer's Best Friend

      For those of you writer who have yet to discover Critique Circle, it is wonderful.  Even with the free membership I keep finding new tools to help my writing and great ways to network as an author.  I highly recommend it to any writer, beginning or experienced.  It truly is a writer's best friend.
      For those of you are already a member or are looking to join, I invite you to check out chapter four (part 2) of my WIP The Mythical Male.  It will be up for review starting July Fourth.  So far I am about 85% successful at returning the critiquing favor, so hopefully that will give you a little incentive.    ;)
      See what other members have to say, or sign up for your free account at www.critiquecircle.com.  You are sure to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment